Intelligent Security and Fire offer a range of gates that will accommodate the needs of our customers. When our surveyors visit you as part of our free site survey they will ask you about your requirements for any potential installation. Whilst one important choice is whether to opt for a swinging or sliding automatic gate, there are a number of considerations to take note of. If you think carefully about the following questions we will be excellently placed to provide you with a system that will suit your requirements. Please consider:
- Whether pedestrians will need easy access to the property.
- Your main reason for choosing an automatic gate system.
- What you would like the gate to be made from.
- What style of gate would be preferable.
- How often the gate is going to be used.
- How many cars need access to the property.
- How the gate system will open (see ‘Types of Automatic Gates’).
- Who is going to be using the gate.
- Whether the gate is needed to close automatically.
- Whether there are alternate methods of accessing the property
- Whether integration with a Door Entry Intercom system is required.
- The measurements of the area in which the gate will be operating.
If all of the above is considered, Intelligent Security and Fire will be in a good position to design and install an Automatic Gate System that is suitable for its environment, cost-effective, reliable, and easy to use.