Networked Access Control Systems are ideal in situations involving large sites, multiple buildings, or areas with a large amount of traffic. They allow you to quickly control access for every door on the site in a sophisticated and easy to understand way. With Net2 you can control access on hundreds of doors for up to 10,000 users
Access permissions can be set according to the individual, department, or time of day. This means that only people who have a real need to be in certain areas will be able to access them. You can also monitor who has gone where in a building and at what time, whether doors have been left open, and whether doors have been tampered with.
Extra Net2 Features:
- Intruder Alarm Integration- Nominate those who have permission to unset and set the intruder alarm.
- SMS/ Email Messaging- Net2 can send SMS or emails when a specified trigger happens.
- View IP Camera Images- See who is at the door, before you let them in
- Control Lighting and Heating- Turn lights on when you arrive in the morning; turn them off when the alarm is set at night.
- Hands Free- enables any Net2 door equipped with P series PROXIMITY readers to achieve hands free ranges of up to 2.5m.